ATF: Bighorn - Kitchen Light Globe

heyjude

We pulled into our campsite and a light globe over our kitchen island had fallen off and broken!
Where do we get a replacement?

Rhyph

Call Heartland, we had our entire fixture break at the base on the ceiling in our Bighorn and they sent us a replacement under warranty.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We pulled into our campsite and a light globe over our kitchen island had fallen off and broken!
Where do we get a replacement?

Call Heartland customer service and also have your Vin# ready. You can get the phone number from the portal page. If you belong to the Owners club you get a discount when ordering parts.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Call heartland as others have suggested. If you happen to have a picture of the fixture, that is helpful as well for customer service, they'll also need a pic of it broken, if you have one.

Our dining room globe shattered on a trip March 30. I emailed pics to HL April 1, and we agreed to have them send the whole fixture since we weren't sure if the globe was attached properly to begin with. I received the fixture mid April, but not the globe. Another email and my globe was sent. I got it this week, and we're good as new. We decided a good idea would be to take the globe off for traveling in the future. ;)

e9f04657680528dd3602664f8b7e5c17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk