ATF: Bighorn - Landing gear switch

Lstierw

We have a 2013 Bighorn 3010 RE and the landing gear switch broke and the hydraulic feet won't move. The remote does work fine though. I have been looking to order another switch. Mine has 4 wires coming out of the harness. Is this a standard switch from Atwood? Not sure which part number to order. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much, Les

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We have a 2013 Bighorn 3010 RE and the landing gear switch broke and the hydraulic feet won't move. The remote does work fine though. I have been looking to order another switch. Mine has 4 wires coming out of the harness. Is this a standard switch from Atwood? Not sure which part number to order. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much, Les

Looks to me that the switch you located could work. Another thing you can do is call Heartland customer service and if your a club member you get a discount on your purchase. Just have your Vin # ready when you call.

MTPockets

My switch failed a couple months ago traveling thru Texas. I needed to hitch up so I removed the switch and just touched the correct wires together to raise the legs, then the same at our new destination to lower the legs. I purchased the new switch at Graingers in Amarillo. Take the old one to Graingers and get a better quality switch for half the price.