ATF: Bighorn - List to tos ODS

Greg110

I have just taken delivery of a new custom ordered 3150 big country fiver and the coach lists to the ODS 11/2 inches on the suspension with all slides closed.Is this acceptable please?

Greg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Greg and welcome to this great forum. There is a lot of great information and help available here.
As far as listing a bit that may be normal to a degree. It seems that most for plans have the heavy appliances on that side.
Have you spoken to your dealer about it?
Are your tires properly inflated?
Have you our your dealer looked at the springs?
Let us know what you discover.

Peace
Dave

Greg110

Yes Ma'am, I've done all that. The dealer says that they contacted the factory and all is acceptable. Just seems odd and irritating to spend what I did and get what I got. This is not my first fiver. Just the first one that lists.

GOTTOYS

My Big Country did that after I had it for a couple years. I changed out the springs to a heavier capacity spring. Leveled it out nicely and it also rides better...Don

kowAlski631

Yes Ma'am, I've done all that. The dealer says that they contacted the factory and all is acceptable. Just seems odd and irritating to spend what I did and get what I got. This is not my first fiver. Just the first one that lists.

Call Heartland yourself and ask them. Sorry to say, sometimes a dealer really doesn't communicate with them.