ATF: Bighorn - ordering parts

McCammond

Can anyone tell me how to order parts for a bighorn? I have a 3010RE, Have a new one now for about a week now. Anyway I need to order another container that holds the sewer hose. One is just not enough for me. Does anyone know the part number and where at heartlands I can order it. I don't want one from anyplace but the one that they put on bighorns.

danemayer

Hi McCammond,

Congratulations on the new BH and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Heartland can probably get you one. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't should be able to look up the part number.

McCammond

Hi McCammond,

Congratulations on the new BH and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Heartland can probably get you one. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. The parts dep't should be able to look up the part number.

You can probably get it from Heartland Parts, but you can get longer tubes from Camping World.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:

pegmikef

Can anyone tell me how to order parts for a bighorn? I have a 3010RE, Have a new one now for about a week now. Anyway I need to order another container that holds the sewer hose. One is just not enough for me. Does anyone know the part number and where at heartlands I can order it. I don't want one from anyplace but the one that they put on bighorns.

I did exactly that and placed it next to the installed one. Works great. I just sent an email to customer service and asked for the part number (include your vin number). They responded the next day and gave me the number to parts. Called them and had it within a week. A year ago it cost 27 bucks if you are an HOC member (give them your membership number).

Attachments

• sewr4.JPG
    sewr4.JPG
    217.5 KB · Views: 65