ATF: Bighorn - Polyglow

Has anyone used Poly glow on their 5th wheel? Does it hurt the gel coating or decals?
Is it easy to apply and does it need buffing or rubbing?
If not Poly glow what other product do you use. I also have some 303 but haven't used it yet.

GOTTOYS

I just finished my rear cap with ZEP High Gloss floor finish. I wouldn't doubt if it isn't about the same as PolyGlow for way less money. Results were nothing less than spectacular....Don

Manzan

I don't have a 5th wheel but use 303 on everything. Great for protecting decals. l try to get it on two or three times a year and rain does the washing for me afterwards. That part was a pleasant surprise.

Greengas

I don't have a 5th wheel but use 303 on everything. Great for protecting decals. l try to get it on two or three times a year and rain does the washing for me afterwards. That part was a pleasant surprise.

Ive seen lots of posts about 303 so I looked it up on the web. There seem to be lots of 303 products. Which one do you use?

donr827

I uses Mequiar's Flagship Marine wax. Does a great job and goes on/off easily.

X2 on Meguires. I looked into using the Polyglow and talked to the owner about the application. First you must clean all of the surfaces with their prep product and then he recommend 4 to 5 coats the first time.
Don

Manzan

Greengas--303 is 303. They do put it in different packages for different usages but it is all the same. My first purchase was in a place that sold hot tubs just to try it out. Bought a gallon form CW or Amazon can't remember but it was not cheap. Glad I bought it.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Ive seen lots of posts about 303 so I looked it up on the web. There seem to be lots of 303 products. Which one do you use?

303 Aerospace Protectant ... App $50 a gallon give or take. My Chevy dealer is the only local around town that carries it in the parts department and they get $29.95 for a quart! Very Good stuff.