ATF: Bighorn - Replacement folding chairs

Suestier

We just bought our slightly used 2013 Bighorn 3010re. We were told it had the extra folding chairs and we have found out they can't seem to find them. I would like to order some but can't seem to figure out how to do that. Our interior is Lasso. Can you point me in the right direction? Also if I wanted to replace my Micro wave with a convection oven. Can I do it? And we're would I get a convection that would fit. Thank for your help, Sue

jimtoo

Hi Sue,

Call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN handy and ask for parts department. They should be able to help with the chairs and convection oven. If your a Heartland Owners Club member you will get a discount also. Don't think chairs will be cheap if you need them shipped to WA.

You might also remove the Micro wave and get measurements and purchase a convection oven locally for a lot less money. Also I think a convection oven needs enough room to vent,, maybe some of our other members will jump in soon with ideas.

Jim M

GOTTOYS

You can get some nice wooden folding chairs at Wal-Mart. They may not match the others but they are pretty decent. I had 2 in our last trailer. If I remember right they were around $35.00 each...Don

pegmikef

We just bought our slightly used 2013 Bighorn 3010re. We were told it had the extra folding chairs and we have found out they can't seem to find them. I would like to order some but can't seem to figure out how to do that. Our interior is Lasso. Can you point me in the right direction? Also if I wanted to replace my Micro wave with a convection oven. Can I do it? And we're would I get a convection that would fit. Thank for your help, Sue

I ordered and received the folding chairs for our 3010RE and am sorry I did. I don't think they are very comfortable and are pretty bulky, There is barely enough room around the so called dining table (which I moved into the corner and wife uses it for her crafts/sewing machine) for four chairs. Mine have been taking up valuable space in my garage since we got our rig in July. In a pinch (guests for dinner) we just set up a card table and chairs and use that. Quick and easy and the table and four chairs actually take up less space than the folding chairs did.

I ordered and had installed the combination convection/microwave oven so I would think you could replace yours (e.g., probably would fit it the same space).

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your microwave should be the standard 30" so replacement should not be a problem.

Peace
Dave

Suestier

Thank so much for all your help. I got a call from the factory right away, what amazing service! Any way bottom line the chairs will be over 400.00 dollars shipped. I'm thinking Walmart is looking very good right now. After that I think I'll just be happy with my microwave and call it good.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Thank so much for all your help. I got a call from the factory right away, what amazing service! Any way bottom line the chairs will be over 400.00 dollars shipped. I'm thinking Walmart is looking very good right now. After that I think I'll just be happy with my microwave and call it good.

You can order a Dometic Microwave/convection oven for about $895.00. We had ours replaced twice in our 07 Landmark. Both times under warranty.

RoadJunkie

Got my padded, wooden, folding chairs from Costco for the on-sale price of $25.00. I think they are pretty good chairs.