ATF: Bighorn - Replacement led lense cover

dmacuich

I will not name names but some one in my family lost one of the interior LED light lens covers. He thought it was a toy and out the door it went. Can you provide me with information on obtaining a replacement? The fixture is marked with model # 001-58 commercial electronics and the covers look to be plastic screw on. I just cannot find them anywhere.

Thanks for the help.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Dmacuich, welcome to the forum.
You didn't give much information to go on but help may be on the way.
What year and model is your Bighorn?
Which light did the lens come from, ceiling? Heartland has used several different lights over the years.

Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You might try calling Heartland Customer Service. Have your VIN handy.
574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

MikeR

I will not name names but some one in my family lost one of the interior LED light lens covers. He thought it was a toy and out the door it went. Can you provide me with information on obtaining a replacement? The fixture is marked with model # 001-58 commercial electronics and the covers look to be plastic screw on. I just cannot find them anywhere.

Thanks for the help.

Did the marking on the fixture say model #001-58 commercial electronics or #001-58 Command Electronics? Command Electronics mfgs. RV light fixtures, they are located in Schoolcraft, MI. You should be able to do a Google search and find them on the web.

rjr6150

sorry should have said thatt this is a 2014 model #3010. Any help is welcome.

dmacuich
We're on vacation presently and will be back next week. Changed out all my lights to LED and believe may have the lens you need.

Can you post a photo and when back I'll check. If they match cost will be postage only.

dmacuich

dmacuich
We're on vacation presently and will be back next week. Changed out all my lights to LED and believe may have the lens you need.

Can you post a photo and when back I'll check. If they match cost will be postage only.

I have uploaded photos of the light with and without the lend cover. I hoe you have one available. Happy to pay postage.

Attachments

• IMG_20160710_113641.jpg
    IMG_20160710_113641.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_20160710_113703.jpg
    IMG_20160710_113703.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 31

rjr6150

I have uploaded photos of the light with and without the lend cover. I hoe you have one available. Happy to pay postage.

dmacuich
Sorry mine are for the older non LED type. When I changed mine out to LED the lens is a different diameter. Sorry.