ATF: Bighorn - Unidentified Beep

dannyjo83

I have an audible Beep that I cannot pinpoint. In vicinity of Frigidaire Residential Refrigerator but checked manual and tested Water Filter is okay. Checked CO shows green pushed test button and 4 beeps. Any ideas?

rxbristol

Re: Carbon Monoxide Detector Beeping.

It may be your fridge indicating the door has been open too long or it's getting too warm. My Samsung will have a low beep when that happens.

dannyjo83

Having a problem identifying a beep sound coming from vicinity of Frigidaire Residential refrigerator. Checked water filter out okay and Carbon Monoxide Alarm okay. Batteries check out okay. Smoke Detectors good. Any suggestions?

dannyjo83

Thanks! Fridge settings appear to be normal. 0 and 32. Inverter is turned off as we are parked at RV park and on 50 amp shoreline. Will run it by Camping World to have it checked out.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I have also been hearing a beep that I cannot locate. I thought it was the fridge, but it's not. It doesn't beep all the time.
Please post when you find out what it is.
Thanks!

I had the same thing which I THOUGHT was coming from inside the camper, but was really from the large storage bin right behind the pin. It was the Level Up leveling system control panel. Just a thought...it sounds very muted when you're inside the trailer, but impossible to pinpoint unless you happen to be right outside the storage compartment door when it beeps

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
It might be the CO2 or smoke detector. They will beep occasionally when the battery needs replacing

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
I had the same thing which I THOUGHT was coming from inside the camper, but was really from the large storage bin right behind the pin. It was the Level Up leveling system control panel. Just a thought...it sounds very muted when you're inside the trailer, but impossible to pinpoint unless you happen to be right outside the storage compartment door when it beeps

Why would this be beeping?

Good question...it took me three phone calls and multiple photos sent back and forth between me, my dealer and Lippert. I ended up calling Heartand directly because nobody really knew where the fuse was for the leveling system or where the little breaker was for it. The first guy who answered the phone at Heartland knew exactly where to direct me (to a place I would never in a million years have found it on my own) and all I had to do was push the little button that reset the circuit.

20160819_093940.jpg

The photo is sideways for some reason but see those 5 red caps all in a row up and down right above the battery? The breaker reset "pin" for Level Up is a speck on the side of one of those.