ATF: Bighorn - Window Replacement

jhaverly

I cracked a window and the frame (43X13) on the rear right side of our 2009 3670rl Bighorn. Where can I get a replacement?

Thanks!

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I cracked a window and the frame (43X13) on the rear right side of our 2009 3670rl Bighorn. Where can I get a replacement?

Thanks!

Contact Heartland Customer Service and ask for parts give them your Vin # and what you need. You can get it from them or maybe they can give you the vendor name and phone number which would be the way to go as shipping charges from Heartland are high.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that your 2009 has the Hehr brand windows. Have you seen a small sticker on any of them?
If you have the Hehr brand here is a link to a bunch of people that sell them, including some used. [LINK]

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Cookie is right, the 2009 BH3670 used Hehr windows. When I needed to replace the outer weatherstrip on our rear window, I started with them and they referred me to a third party that would sell the stripping retail.

hoefler

I had my local glass shop order one, took 4 days, because of the tint and being tempered, and had it installed in 30 minutes.