ATF: Cyclone - Cabinets

Does anyone know if you can special order matching cabinets doors through Heartland?
I am looking to change the twin bunk loft on the 4000 elite into storage by framing the front area and would like to get matching cabinet doors to replace the curtain.

HornedToad

I called Heartland @ 877-262-8032 last week with that very same question.

From your VIN they will email you a drawing of your cabinets and you can select the pieces you need with a matching finish.

Lou_and_Bette

HawgHauler, I wanted a bookcase over our entertainment center in our RW. I went to my local big box store and bought an unfinished in stock cabinet. I bought a roll of the iron on veneer in the approximate color I wanted. I also bought some stain to match my existing cabinets. Now, both unfinished ends of my cabinet would be visible and they were indented so needed something to even the sides with the front edge. Used low cost fiber board, the stuff made from sawdust. Attached that with glue and small finish nails, applied the veneer, stained all, and then covered with clear varnish. Worked out great. Might be something for you to think about. Gives you many options for truly customized cabinetry.