ATF: Cyclone - CY3418 TV Cabling Diagram

avvidclif

I have the drawing FEL-20095 which is supposed to be for my Cyclone but it doesn't fit.

In the UDC I have the cable from the roof (????). The other is supposed to be the cable directly to the Entertainment Center. The CATV connection is separate and correct(??). Instead behind the Sat connector in the UDC is a splitter with 2 black cables going somewhere. In the Ent Center I have 2 coax connection on a plate, one white and one black. The black is the roof antenna. There is no second plate with another coax connection which is supposed to go to a splitter and then to the Bedroom TV and Exterior TV. In the Exterior TV connection I have a white and a black. I also have a white in the bedroom labelled Sat. I do not have garage connections that I can find.

Summation:
At the UDC there is a dual plate and single separate connector labelled CATV. The dual has a wire labelled as from roof antenna and the second is labelled as going the Ent Center but directly behind the UDC is a splitter with 2 black wires going somewhere.

At the Ent Center I have 2 coax connections, one black (to bedroom) and one white which is supposed to be the Sat In.

At the Bedroom TV I have Ant in, CATV in, Sat in(separate connector) and second TV out going to Ent Center TV

At the Exterior TV I have a black and a white coax.

There is no garage connector.

Is there a corrected drawing showing the wiring in the CY3418?

danemayer

Cliff,

Let me suggest you call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Ask if they have an up to date diagram for your floor plan.

If they send you one that matches your rig, forward it to manuals@heartlandowners.org so we can share it with others.