ATF: Cyclone - HD Package

NCskibum

Have HD ordered on my unit wich is to be online next week, notice other units online that have HD package do not have the upgraded sink in bath. If I paid for this upgrade, will it be there?

danemayer

Hi NCskibu ,

It may not mean much to look at pictures of units online because they don't necessarily represent a particular configuration, but rather usually represent a collection of floor plans and options.

The Heartland website shows:
HD Package includes:

• High Gloss Platinum Metallic Sidewall
  • Vessel Bowl Sink in Bathroom
  • HD Edition Graphics
  • Painted front cap

So your HD unit should have the vessel bowl sink.

But, that said, Heartland does make it clear that they may make changes at any time without notice.

Jasonrs1319

Ordered my HD 3110 cyclone Jan 2 and took delivery Feb 21 and no vessel bowl sink on ours and was confIrmed by cyclone rep today the vessel bowl sink is no longer part of the hd package. So i would not expect to see it on yours. But maybe they brought it back.

remoandiris

IIRC, HL deleted the vessel sink from the HD pkg. There may be some units with them still out there. Seems HL makes changes throughout the year.

NCskibum

If you pay for it at time of ordering it with the HD package, should it not be there, just put a call into my dealer to call rep to see what is up, my rig goes online next week

alex00

I ordered my Cyclone the second week of January with a February build. The website still advertised the vessel sink but the factory reps I spoke to both confirmed no vessel sink. My hd package did not include the sink but I knew this before ordering.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

danemayer

If you pay for it at time of ordering it with the HD package, should it not be there, just put a call into my dealer to call rep to see what is up, my rig goes online next week
If they changed sink a few months ago, they likely don't have the sink any more and the counter has probably been modified to use whatever sink they're now using. As a practical matter, asking production to go backwards is like asking the shadow to go backwards on a sundial.

NCskibum

For those of you that u just got yours, any other surprises I should be aware of...putting a regular sink in is going backwards to me...especially if you pay for a package that says its there...maybe heartland should comp me something

Ladiver

We have the 3100 with HD package. While the Vessel Bowl sink is good looking, it is one of very few things we may not do again. There is nothing wrong with it, just that you now have TWO sides of the sink to keep clean. I normally don't worry about that, but it is one of Sonja's complaints.

Enjoy the rest of the trailer, I know you will love it.

TXTiger

Looks ok since but hard to keep clean.

We have the 3100 with HD package. While the Vessel Bowl sink is good looking, it is one of very few things we may not do again. There is nothing wrong with it, just that you now have TWO sides of the sink to keep clean. I normally don't worry about that, but it is one of Sonja's complaints.

Enjoy the rest of the trailer, I know you will love it.

NCskibum

Update....Got a call from eastern rep, removed due to complaints of cleaning and people getting splashed, they removed $400 from the HD package, most dealers do not no, I'm ok if I did not pay for it. Rep was great to talk to.....

Ladiver

removed due to complaints of cleaning and people getting splashed, they removed $400 from the HD package,

This is what is so great about Heartland. They actually listen to their customers and make changes based on what current customers are saying. I am sure Heartland knows that I am not going to be buying a new 3100 HD this year, but they still make the changes. Good for them. So far my experience with Heartland has been awesome and I always recommend them to others.

travis_g

We had a vessel in our previous SOB 5er and I will not have another. It is really more trouble than it's worth.

porthole

Retired
We don't have a vessel sink in our Cyclone, but when I first saw them I thought, that would be nice, no more banging my head on the cabinet when brushing teeth.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I think it's a personal preference thing. We love our vessel sink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DocFather

I don't see any issues with a vessel sink. Keep a dry cloth right there and take 4 seconds to wipe down the inside. If you are a slob, then take another 6 seconds to wipe the outside.