ATF: Cyclone - Leak in DS tool box and OSD Pocket in Basement After Rain

wiredawgchief

We experienced our first time in the rain with our 2013 Cyclone 3950 this past weekend. I discovered two RV Repair Manuals watersoaked in the toolbox on the DS and found a little less mosture in the OSD pocket. There did not appear to be any moisture anywhere inside the basement besides the tool box/pocket.

I've read posts of similar problems with earlier 3950s and other modelsover the past couple of years, but no susbtantive solution actually . My first preference is to repair myself as it is major inconvenience to take to the dealer. I appreciate hearing the factory solution on this.

Thanks.

wiredawgchief

We were camping in it when it rained all night...real gully washer. I turned it in to the dealer last week to fix along w/ a hydrolic leak in the kitchen slide. They started working on it today. I'll let everyone know what they find.

Ron

wiredawgchief

We were camping in it when it rained all night...real gully washer. I turned it in to the dealer last week to fix along w/ a hydrolic leak in the kitchen slide. They started working on it today. I'll let everyone know what they find.

Ron

Got my unit back...they reinstalled the frames on the slamdoors and they mentioned something about the latches also seeping water. They had to tighten all the fittings on the hydolics and replace part of the underbelly due to damage from the hydrolic fluid. And they replaced the main A/C unit as well. Explore USA is a great dealer and service dept is top-notch.

jimtoo

Got my unit back...they reinstalled the frames on the slamdoors and they mentioned something about the latches also seeping water. They had to tighten all the fittings on the hydolics and replace part of the underbelly due to damage from the hydrolic fluid. And they replaced the main A/C unit as well. Explore USA is a great dealer and service dept is top-notch.

Yes.... You are doing business with a really good dealer. My favorite also.

Jim M