ATF: Cyclone - Outside shower Sprayer

tgreening

I bought an '11 Cyclone 3950 around Sept-Oct this past year. I "thought" and the dealer didn't disagree, that the unit was supposed to come with a sprayer for the outdoor shower but my unit didn't have one. They told me they would get me one, and I've asked about it a couple of times, but at this point I'm not holding my breath anymore.

My real question is is the unit actually supposed to have this sprayer included? I've seen a few Heartland promotional videos here and there that show these sprayers (blue coiled hose type) and I'm hoping it is in fact supposed to be included AND I'm hoping the factory can hook me up. :)

Last edited:

Vtxkid

Re: Outside shower Sprayer

You should have received one with your unit when you picked it up... Since the dealer won't take the effort to get one for you, just call Heartland costumer service and explain to them that you didn't receive the coiled hose w/ nozzle and request one.

porthole

Retired

And it is a special connector on the end of the hose, so you need to get the right one.
Should have been included with your trailer accessories.

trvlrerik

I needed a longer hose and was able to find the correct fitting from a Parker hydraulic supplier. It had the quick connect / 1/2" female threads adaptor, it comes in pretty handy.

porthole

Retired

I can't remember the name of the supplier, but it starts with a D and is in Elkhart Indiana.
If you don't have the answer by Tuesday and give a look then.

tgreening

You should have received one with your unit when you picked it up... Since the dealer won't take the effort to get one for you, just call Heartland costumer service and explain to them that you didn't receive the coiled hose w/ nozzle and request one.

Since it's camping season again I FINALLY got around to calling Heartland customer service about the sprayer and I'm quite certain I won't be getting what I believe I should be getting. The customer service rep seemed to think there was "no coiled hose sprayer" that was ever part of the package, only "a short piece of white hose with a nozzle" which he was more than happy to order and have sent out to me. Me explanation of a coiled blue hose with a spray nozzle seemed to be falling very deaf ears. Apparently I'll just have to bite the bulled and spend the money at the link supplied elsewhere in this thread.

porthole

Retired

Mine came with the coiled hose and funky connector.
Are you going to Goshen?
The distributor for the hose and related products, including the adapter is in Elkhart.

Last edited:

tgreening

Mine came with the coiled hose and funky connector.
Are you going to Goshen?
The distributor for the hose and related products, including the adapter is in Elkhart.

Goshen?? plus a couple extra ?? to meet the minimum message length. :)

tgreening

Found it, thanks. Bummer that the only sites left are 30amp/water only or I'd be there in a heartbeat. The DW is less than enthusiastic about a lack of sewer hookups, especially for a week long stay.

Yellowreef

Since it's camping season again I FINALLY got around to calling Heartland customer service about the sprayer and I'm quite certain I won't be getting what I believe I should be getting. The customer service rep seemed to think there was "no coiled hose sprayer" that was ever part of the package, only "a short piece of white hose with a nozzle" which he was more than happy to order and have sent out to me. Me explanation of a coiled blue hose with a spray nozzle seemed to be falling very deaf ears. Apparently I'll just have to bite the bulled and spend the money at the link supplied elsewhere in this thread.

Some people can't get past wording. If you called it an "outdoor shower" as in your original post, he is going to send you an outdoor shower nozzle. What you need is a "Spray away" hose and nozzle. Two different products. Even though you are describing the right product some people just get hung up on what you called it. I would call them back and straighten out the miscommunication before they send the wrong thing.

tgreening

Some people can't get past wording. If you called it an "outdoor shower" as in your original post, he is going to send you an outdoor shower nozzle. What you need is a "Spray away" hose and nozzle. Two different products. Even though you are describing the right product some people just get hung up on what you called it. I would call them back and straighten out the miscommunication before they send the wrong thing.

Surprisingly enough I got the correct item. It is exactly what I described to the customer service rep, and absolutely nothing like what he described he'd be sending me. Go figure.