ATF: Road Warrior - satalite coax

Where are the coax wires that go to the roof to connect my satalite?
All other rv's including the bighorn had a blank cover on the ceiling where the coax wires where? This one doesn't have one that I can find
Larry Clark

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you have bedroom speakers you might try looking behind them.
I don't know about the RW but I have seen that location used in other models.

Peace
Dave

Todster

Some don't have one. Our 2017 3513 cyclone didn't. Just called help line and they sent instructions where to measure on the roof and go for it.....Yeah not very comforting. But it worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some don't have one. Our 2017 3513 cyclone didn't. Just called help line and they sent instructions where to measure on the roof and go for it.....Yeah not very comforting. But it worked

Thanks
Where did the hole end up? Sort of in the middle of the rig? or by the Antenna?

- - - Updated - - -

If you have bedroom speakers you might try looking behind them.
I don't know about the RW but I have seen that location used in other models.

No speakers in bedroom

Todster

ca5c97bce9a3d8f519ddb21a45c6faf4.jpg

I got the diagram from Heartland this morning
The TV antenna is just inside the door in the bedroom. It says the 355 is located at opposite side of trailer in bedroom. I guess I will give it a try from the inside?

Todster

Good luck. If possible use a wire toner to locate the coax before you make the cut. Helped me confirm before I cut.

ok took down the air duct and found one black wire still looking for the other - didn' make any cuts yet - will try the wire toner
Can't find anywhere this black small gauge coax goes too

Last edited:
Talked to tech they sent me a wire diagram (FEL-20095) Says opposite of unit from tv antenna. drilled hole NO orange wire. Did a sound test sounded like just inside the door going to bedroom. Another Hole WRONG. Called tech again and told him I wasn't finding what the diagram shows. After alot of checking he informed me my unit wasn't wired for satalite!!! Why would they do that I asked and he didn't have an answer.

Todster

That's not good. For reference, all colors indicated on the diagram they sent me were wrong. But the wires were there when toning it out. Also, the coax connections down below were 50% wrong according to their diagram and sticker on the bay door.

Quality control was horrible.