ATF: Road Warrior - TowMax Tire Failures

Gimpy

My first post. We sold our XLR Thunderbolt last year (Bad manufactureing). It had the Tow Max tires on it. They lasted about 3,000 miles when my tire pressure monitor system (Doran) alarm went off while on I-75. That gave me time to pull off safely. The tire had the steel poking through in 3 places and a large bubble near rim on the inside of the tire. Long story but we replaced with the G614's. Now we bought a left over 2013 305RW that was bought about 5 months ago and traded in after 1 use. Here we go again, it has the Tow Max tires on it. We were scared to make the drive from North Carolina back to Kentucky with the Tow Max's. We will replace them soon.

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
I just wanted to let everyone know that since late March of 2015 we have made the change over to G-rated tires std on all Heartland toy haulers.

thanks,

AJ

Storm1972

Wierd, just bought a 2016 4200, 2 weeks ago and it's got the crap blow max tires on it. Due tell, obviously the above statement isn't correct, or maybe that is just state side as I bought it in Canada , and even questioned the dealer about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
What was the exact date that your coach was manufactured (on the side of the unit).

Storm1972

Guess mine didn't make the cut even though we bought it off the showroom floor 2 weeks ago..

79c46bd40c55f6de83f6f86a4681784b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk