ATF: Sundance - converter

Marie3349

Where on 2009 sundance is the converter box located? We cannot find it ,is it behind the closet wall by the entry way with the electerical and all. Thanks for any help.

danemayer

Hi Marie3349,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm afraid I'm not familiar with the layout of the 2009 Sundance, but until another Sundance owner can chime in, let me suggest the following: the converter is usually near the fusebox, and somewhere between fusebox and battery (it connects to both). On many of the full-profile rigs, it's behind the basement wall. On another thread from 2 years ago, it's said to be under the fuse box.

If you're looking because of a general problem with 12V systems, you might find this guide helpful. It's one of many resources in the manuals section of the forum.

RAHanock

I have a Sundance. The converter is behind the rear wall in the front storage area. There are about 6 or 8 screws to remove and then you can pull the entire panel down and out to provide access to plumbing, wiring, heater vent lines, converter, etc. Good luck!