ATF: Sundance - Power Converter Size

mwbrod

What size power converter should be on a 2010 Sundance fifth wheel? My converter is going out and the repairman stated that the one on it was not the correct one.

jimtoo

Hi mwbrod,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032, have your VIN when you call. I'm not sure how a repairman would know it's not the correct one if it has been working.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

mwbrod

Jim,
Thank you for the information. I am new to RV living and have a lot to learn. I am thankful for this forum and have learned a lot from just viewing threads as a guest. The converter on this fifth wheel was only 40 amps and the repairman thought it should have been at least a 55 amp converter. I am the second owner of this unit and he thinks someone replaced the original converter. He is basing that conclusion on some modifications to the access panel. It may be the original. The converter was not mounted to the floor or wall which I thought strange as well.
Thanks again for the information and safe travels.
mike b

P

Paul.craven

Can you tell me if you have a 30amp or 50amp power cord?