ATF: Sundance - satilite wiring diagram

rdaub66

does your satilite tv line from outsde your trailer go directy to your main tv in the living room before it is split to the bedroom

branson4020

Icantre Member
Mine does not split at all. There are two home runs from the UDC. Regular splitters don't work with satellite systems.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Ours only runs the main tv.

I can email you the diagram for it if you will pm me your email address.

My sat. connection from the outside goes directly to the main tv, I removed the splitter from the wall at that point and changed my cables so the sat. feed from the receiver will go to bedroom. I only have a single tuner receiver, so we have to watch the same channel in bedroom as main tv, which is better than no sat. at all in the bedroom...........heck, we have to have something new to argue about. :)

Thedonald

I would have responded to this sooner, but I somehow missed it.
I had a similar problem and after much trying to solve it, I discovered the diagram and wiring did not match. It proved out that the cable and sat actual installation were backwards. If I hooked the cable up to the sat I got both front and rear. If I hooked the cable up to the cable connection I only got the front. Of course this does not solve the main problem of getting sat in both location, but it is a start.

ncc1701e

does your satilite tv line from outsde your trailer go directy to your main tv in the living room before it is split to the bedroom

While this is something I've never actually taken the time to verify, here is a copy of what the Sundance layout is suppose to be.

Attachments

• SD_Coax_Wiring.pdf
    196.7 KB · Views: 27