Aux Tank Recommendations

Hey Everyone,

We are thinking about some kind of additional fuel storage for F350 SRW 2011.

We pull a Torque 345 toy Hauler. We are weekend warriors so I don't want to make a huge investment in a titan tank or something similar. I also would like something that fits under my hard bed cover.

Has anyone had good luck with a particular transfer tank?

Thank you

driver311

harber freight have used 35 gal tank for 10 yrs works just fine. no pump just gravity . hook into small line beside filler pipe. just simple t and some rubber hose,and hose clamps.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
I have a 50gal Transfer Flow. It automatically pumps fuel when needed. Also comes with a gauge that shows what percentage is left in each tank.
Check out tansferflow.com

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

2TrakR

I put a Titan 50 gallon on my 2016 F350 and have been very happy with it, the OEM 26 gallon was a joke for towing. I also have a portable (plastic) 25 gallon tank with pump that fits in the bed under the cover. That's for diesel only though, not for gasoline. Empty I can move it by hand out of the bed when not in use. Handy for filling the equipment in the field but can also use to give my more range if needed (haven't needed it yet).

Oregon_Camper

I have a 50gal Transfer Flow. It automatically pumps fuel when needed. Also comes with a gauge that shows what percentage is left in each tank.
Check out tansferflow.com

I have the same one on my F-350. Fits under the cover....great product.

wino2

I had a KSH tank installed in Lake Havasu. Custom made 50 gallon low-pro that fits under the pick up rails. HD Aluminum diamond plate standard. Great price, good company. They also ship if needed.
Very happy with it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have a Dually Depot 115 gal tank, they were selling used, so we got a killer deal, installed in Elkhart when we were there for some work on the trailer. It has a pump controlled by switch in cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

avvidclif

I would like to do the same BUT, I don't have enough payload to add another 4-500 lbs in the bed. SRW limitations with a toy hauler.

The listed empty pin weight on the 345 is almost 3500 lbs.

Last edited:

szewczyk_john

If you work on your on stuff check out craigslist for used tanks. I have found some for under $300.00. I just purchased a used 36 gallon tank & 6 inch tool box combo for $175.00 and it is low profile enough to fit under the tonneau cover. Deals can be found if your patient or willing to drive to get them. The one I bought was 4 hours away in southern Maryland but the seller agreed to meet me half way in Breezewood, PA . Have not installed it yet but hoping to do so very soon.

I replaced the 26 gal tank on my 2012 F350 with a Transfer Flow 50 gal tank. Best modification I have done on any vehicle I have owned. Had it installed at the Transfer Flow factory in Chico California. Great customer service.