B & W 3600 set up questions

Acecuevas

Well I have a cyclone 4018 on the way and I got my B & W 3600 for my 2014 RAM 3500 4x4 LB DRW I am trying to get the height positioned as close as possible to level before the rig gets here.

does anyone have experience setting up a similar TV and rig combo to get the best level? The pin box will probably be replaced at some point but for now it would be the standard lippert that comes on the rig.

i believe the height on the B&W is 17, 18 and 19 inches. I am running factory 17" rims with Michelin m/s2. What height setting have you had most success with?

thxs

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Can't tell you for sure....but you will need 6-7" of clearance between the bedrails and the coach. BUT, it needs to set as close level as you can. You could measure the bedrail height and go from there. Better yet, get the hitch installed...go to your dealer...find a CY and hook it up. Then go from there...up, down, whatever. Keep in mind. A loaded or empty trailer will set a the same height. If the truck sags when hooked up then you need to install airbags. Best I can tell you.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I ran with the companion hitch for years. When I first bought it I was told to make sure I had as much clearance between the 5'er and the bed rails as possible while still towing the rig flat. We achieved 6 inches which is recommended I believe. I will say if you are staying on flat ground maybe this is not needed but we do a lot of boondocking and I hunt in the winter so rougher ground is the norm.