Bathroom sink water pressure

Rpowell63

I have a 2013 sundance 3250 RES and have very low water pressure in the bathroom sink. Shower seems fine. Can it be a defective faucet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Possibly the filter screen in the faucet is partially clogged. You may even need to make the opening in the plastic "flow regulator" (if there is one) next to the screen a little larger.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You may want to take the time to trace the pex line coming in thru it's routing behind the basement wall. Could have a kink in it, although low pressure means it would have to have kinks in the hot and cold feed lines. How's the pressure in the kitchen? A lot of the "cheaper" in line water pressure regulators that dealers give you only let 40psi thru. I don't recommend taking the regulator off unless you know that the incoming line is not high pressure. Wouldn't recommend running over 60psi. Can't think of anything else.

Rpowell63

Thank for your help. That is the same conclusion I come up with. The pressure everywhere else is fine, that is why I leaning toward the faucet being clogged. Thanks again and have a great day!

Phil Smith

Retired South Carolina Chapter Leader
I had a similar issue with a kitchen sink and had a lot of sediment built up around the stems of the faucet. I was able to remove the stems and flush them out and restore the water flow.

Majestic

In our last unit we had a small piece of plastic pipe jumped up under the valve, took the faucet part, removed the obstruction, no more problems

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Do you have a 2 handle faucet? We do. Is the lack of pressure evident on both hot and cold? If yes, then I'd agree there is an issue or obstruction in the faucet and not in any supply lines.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
When we were at the Goshen rally last year, we had the very same problem. Great pressure in everything but the bathroom sink. We had this addressed by the Heartland service team. Solved in 10 minutes. It was plastic shavings built up in the lines. I do not know how the solved it so quickly, but it now has great pressure. I think they might have used a back flow pressure to solve the issue. Not sure, maybe give Heartland a call and see if their service team can give you some advice.

Jamie