Battery drain while in storage

RVFun4Us

I've done this for several years. Never removed the batteries. RV is in storage for 6 months or so. Battery cables remain attached. Both disconnect switches are turned off.
Nice setup. Your RV is the same model as ours except two years newer. You have yours on your property it looks like. Mine is in a commercial storage area. Don't think I would want my solar panel to be accessible to other folks. Also noticed that you have an input and output on your battery tender. How do you hook up both batteries to a single feed going in? One to the positive pole on one and negative pole on the other. Just curious.

CoveredWagon

Nice setup. Your RV is the same model as ours except two years newer. You have yours on your property it looks like. Mine is in a commercial storage area. Don't think I would want my solar panel to be accessible to other folks. Also noticed that you have an input and output on your battery tender. How do you hook up both batteries to a single feed going in? One to the positive pole on one and negative pole on the other. Just curious.
The batteries are hooked up in parallel. The rv was already set up to solar charge the batteries. All that really means is the output from the controller is + to + battery and - to -. Easy peeasy