Bedroom/living room

123camper

We have the front bedroom and am sure the next one we look at will have the bedroom in the back. We like to keep our bedroom cooler than the rest of the 5er and since heat rises our bedroom is always a little warm for sleeping, even with the heat vent completely closed off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MTPockets

We have the front, also have the 2nd A/C and run that on warm nights. We have been in the Front LR model and prefer the rear due to the higher ceiling at the rear.

Garypowell

I went looking with a friend in St Louis last Friday and saw a Redwood( I think that was it). That had living room up front and bedroom in the back.....thought it looked really interesting. I currently own my last coach.

alex00

Front bedroom for me. With most of the front living models I have seen, the couch is at a 90* angle to the TV. The major advantage to rear bedroom though is headroom. At 6'4" I need to keep my hair short or I rub the ceiling.

Nanascots

Thanks for your replies! I really like the living area up front (seems roomier). I noticed though that the bedrooms on the back don't have the storage space...