Best place to buy and what is fair price?

Mels Musty Music

Ditto for me on my Lakeshore experience. My drive was 2300 miles and I had a smile on my face both ways just thinking about the money I saved over the local dealers.

oldgoat

Please see web on RV Price Busters
ask for Brent
Stock #1654 $******
Model 2900 MK same one that we love
from oldgoat

Last edited by a moderator:

grizzlygiant

The Lakeshore price was awesome but the final price was not the first price. They are like many other dealers; you have to negotiate the best price. And just stick to factory options. Their dealer-installed prices are out of line with what you can negotiate locally. Knowing what I now know from experience, I would not hesitate to deal with them again. BTW, I saved enough to travel 2100 miles to pick up my BH 3400 and drive it back and still had thousands left over as compared to the local prices.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Another Heartland dealership is in Clovis, CA. by Frenso. The name is Clovis RV.

fivernine

RVs FOR LESS
I have to agree with Kathleen. Butch and Karen at RVs for Less are top-notch! We first found the Landmark we wanted at a dealer in Florida, but could not get anywhere on price or arrangements (wanted the generator moved to the Landmark). That night, while camping near the Florida dealer, we found the same Cape Cod floor plan in Knoxville, but with double-pane windows, larger brakes and some other goodies for MUCH less including moving the generator with all the rewiring involved and splitting the cost on Goodyear 614s. Made a beeline for Knoxville, got a fair trade-in on my Jayco. They had it all done in a week! I would buy from them again in a heartbeat. Fine Christian couple and an honest and well-run business. They are the way dealers should be.
--Rick

tazzy

I called RV's for Less but they don't sell the Sundance models anymore. They still sell some Heartland lines, but not Sundance.

Tazzy,

Cave Run RV sells the Sundance and their prices are very good. As good as some of the wholesalers I found. I looked at a couple units at the Lexington RV show last weekend and again they had them priced to sell.

Many other dealers are only a few grand under list and act like that is a deal. The salesman at Cave Run said they do not get emotionally attached to their RV's like some dealers must.

Good luck,
Dean
Nicholasville, ky

tazzy

thanks, Dean. they have one of the 3300SK's for sale that was in the show. did you see it? is it nice? they said it's loaded.