BH 3160 came with Sailun Tires

Oregon_Camper

So happy to go to dealer today and see Sailun S637 on our new BigHorn 3060.

Did a 4 hour PDI today (dealer was shocked when I showed up with my personal PDI document) and now have to wait for those items to be repaired and for a part to come in for my hitch. Should have the rig in our driveway next Friday. Soooo Excited.

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congratulations on the new rig. Did you get it from Curtis Trailer? We got ours almost two years ago and did a 4 to 5 hour PDI in the rain! Our sales person was actually the sales manager, Jim Snoozey (sp?)and he didn't seem too surprised to see our 14 page PDI document. He stated that their service dept. had spent several hours looking at most of the same things. We only found 2 or three very minor items that were fixed before we left. It has been a great 2 years with about 16,000 miles and 180 nights in our land yacht. We replaced the Tomax tires after just a few thousand miles with G rated tires from Les Schwab.

Hope to see you and your new rig at an Oregon or Washington rally.

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Congratulations! We are so excited for you and hope you can make it to the OR and WA rallies this year to show that beautiful new fifth wheel off!