Bh3570rs

Ddubya

I was interested in purchasing the BH3570RS but heard that is no longer available and may have been replaced with the BH3575LE. The BH3570LE does not have a pantry which is a deal killer for my wife. Seems like a pantry would be desired by most in this model.

jimtoo

Hi Ddubya,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You might call Heartland Customer Service, 574-262-8030 or 877-262-8032 and they could tell you if a dealer in your area has one in stock.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit at a rally.

Jim M

SNOKING

We have 2017 BH3575el and love the butlers pantry counter top. Everything to make lunch with the slides in while on the road are easily accessed with dishes, silverware and refer right there. Chris

Last edited:

Ddubya

Thanks for the replies.
i have looked around the country but no luck.
also called HL and the rep did not know it was no longer available or that the 3575 did not have a pantry.
We love everything about the 3575 but one of the reasons to upgrade is a pantry.

Back to the drawing board.

SNOKING

I will add one more comment on what we call our butler's pantry. It adds to the overall openness feeling of the main living space. We are now living in the 3575el full time and more storage would push it over it's 16K GVWR.

Yesterday we where walk back from happy hour in the clubhouse, and one couple said "oh, we have not seen your new trailer!" Followed by another couple that have seen it saying "don't do it or you will be in trouble!"

Chris

- - - Updated - - -

Used ones.

http://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Joh...sting/2016-Heartland-Bighorn-3570RS-119348929

http://www.rvtrader.com/dealers/Nielson-RV-2892238/listing/2015-Heartland-Bighorn-3570RS-119883742

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2015-Heartland-Bighorn-3570RS-118849508

http://www.olathefordrv.com/product/new-2015-heartland-bighorn-3570rs-214894-5

http://www.rv007.com/2016-heartland-rv-bighorn-3570rs-new-fifth-wheel-va-i1752888

Kbvols

We have 2017 BH3575el and love the butlers panel counter top. Everything to make lunch with the slides in while on the road are easily accessed with dishes, silverware and refer right there. Chris

Our current rig has the butlers pantry as you call it...we call our the "bar". As we have been looking to upgrade and have looked at and consider several different floor plans there are 2 things we both seem to agree on that are must haves. The "bar" being one of our must haves we just have to have a spot for the good stuff lol. The other is a bathroom with dual entrances from bedroom and hall. What's funny is those 2 "must haves" were not even in the discussion when we bought our current rig but play a big part in the selection of our next one.

Alan_B

We decided on the 3570RS ourselves a few months ago. Then of course we figured out it was a discontinued model :(

Using RVTrader we scoured the country and found the right one at an out-of-state dealer. We bought it the end of July. :eek:

Checking RV Trader today, there is only one listing for a new unit, a 2015 at Pete's RV Center in Vermont.

(There are two 2017's listed in RV Trader but those are both 3270RS units mislabeled.)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our current rig has the butlers pantry as you call it...we call our the "bar". As we have been looking to upgrade and have looked at and consider several different floor plans there are 2 things we both seem to agree on that are must haves. The "bar" being one of our must haves we just have to have a spot for the good stuff lol. The other is a bathroom with dual entrances from bedroom and hall. What's funny is those 2 "must haves" were not even in the discussion when we bought our current rig but play a big part in the selection of our next one.

Check out the Big Country 4010RD, it has a small "bar" (not as deep). Works well for us. We use the above cabinetry as our pantry, much like we did in our ElkRidge 34QSRL.

636b369301567335c6a7caaa2eacc9a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I was interested in purchasing the BH3570RS but heard that is no longer available and may have been replaced with the BH3575LE. The BH3570LE does not have a pantry which is a deal killer for my wife. Seems like a pantry would be desired by most in this model.

Someone here on the forum just posted within the last week their new 3570 was for sale!!!

https://heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/62833-Bighorn-3570rs-For-Sale?p=514646#post514646

Kbvols

Check out the Big Country 4010RD, it has a small "bar" (not as deep). Works well for us. We use the above cabinetry as our pantry, much like we did in our ElkRidge 34QSRL.

636b369301567335c6a7caaa2eacc9a1.jpg

Looks good we'll have to check them out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swal

We just bought a 4010RD Big Country. Our MSRP stated we have a Wireless Remote Control System w/key fob but our dealer says Heartland said that it didnt.

We feel cheated, any body else have a wireless remote control system in a Big Country.

danemayer

Hi swal,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Sorry to hear about your situation. Heartland hasn't offered a keyless entry for maybe the last 4 - 5 years, so unless something changed very recently, it's not surprising to me that there's no keyless entry with Fob.

If by MSRP sheet you mean a price sheet showing features, options and pricing, it sounds like the dealer made a mistake. Dealers make these up, and I'd guess it might have the dealer name on it. So I think it's up to the dealer to make good on what they promised you.

RVLock is selling a very popular wireless lock (V4.0) with Fob for about $240. Many of us have installed them ourselves. Only takes a few minutes.

Maybe your dealer will step up and get you one.

TravelTiger

The "dealer invoice" showed heated reclining loveseat on ours, but did not have it. The dealer insisted that if it was supposed to come from Heartland that way, they would make sure it did. We took delivery with original, and got the replacement loveseat about 6 weeks later.

Mrz

Absolutely love the wall art over the butlers pantry. How did you fasten it to the wall?

TravelTiger

Absolutely love the wall art over the butlers pantry. How did you fasten it to the wall?

On the Big Country, that came from the factory. We took ours down, not my taste. It was held on with about 4 screws.

On the new 2017 BC 4010RD, they have redesigned this area to have a walk-in style pantry on the right and a smaller counter space. The wall art is no longer used.