BH3685RL or BC3650RL

lakeside

Greetings and thanks in advance for your knowledgeable advice. I really want to purchase a BIGHORN, but I like the Big County model 3650RL floor plan better than the compatible Bighorn model 3685RL. Does BIGHORN offer a floor plan like the Big County model 3650RL? The wife likes the “openness” feeling and the additional counter space of the BC3650RL over the BH3685RL. If the wife is happy, the rest of the family is happy. Thanks. Lakeside

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Check out the BH3670RL, We like it for the space and the way the kitchen is arranged.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We have the BC 3650 and love it!!!! This is an upgrade from a BC 3250 which we had for 6 seasons. As you said, the storage inside is unbelievable. We still aren't using about a 1/3 of the drawers and several cabinets. WOW-what room. I double checked the HL website and they don't have a Big Horn model like this Big Country. Good Luck!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Check out the BH3670RL, We like it for the space and the way the kitchen is arranged.

I agree. When we got our 3670RL it had the largest kitchen and storage inside. Which made the DW happy.

back2nature

We felt comfortable in the BH3670RL with the "L" shaped counter because it's like the last two S/B homes we've had, except smaller. You can't beat that model for counter space. I like to stand in that little "corner" area and look towards my guests. Go what feels right to you. Both are great.