Big Country on I-40 South

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Traveling on I-40 around the Strawberry Plains Exit spotted a beautiful full body painted Big Country being towed by a wine colored Dodge Ram. Hmmm wonder if that was NABO going home from the race. Around 10:15 AM.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Lee/Linda - ya'll are soooo good at spotting us. Yes - that's about the time we were coming into the Knox area. Thought the races were better on the re-figured track but not as good as it used to be 10 years ago. Were ya'll returning from a weekend trip as well?

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Gotcha you. As I always told our children "No matter what or where you are we see all". Just heading to the Home Depot of fishing (Bass Pro Shops) then on to Townsend for a couple hours. We did the circle, highway 27 to I-40 then 321 to Townsend and on to I-40 then home. Getting stocked up for the return to Texas on the 21st of next month.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW - heading down to TX early this year. Ya'll have fun. We are leaving next Friday (9/7) for 2 weeks at Edisto Island State Park in SC. Hope the tropical storms will stay away. Nats still in PA working returning in a couple of days so we can go spend the weekend visiting our son in Richmond, VA. Hope Isaac doesn't cause any trouble.