Big drug bust in Houston

olcoon

I hope the coppers down there keep doing a good job on catching the dope running dirt bags...we've got too much of that crap up here in the North!!!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
I hope the coppers down there keep doing a good job on catching the dope running dirt bags...we've got too much of that crap up here in the North!!!

North!!! What do you guy's know about North??? You would have to travel two days just to get out of the south (hope you do it though we have a hook-up in Cody for you. BTW the Hells Angels will be in town soon).

olcoon

Dave, we are wishing we were up there, it's HOT here. Just got back from the Urbana rally last night, that "little" trip to the rally was almost a month long, included 5 states, some of them twice, and over 3500 mlles! We are going to have to rest up & de-stress after that one. We were on the go the whole time, but really enjoyed it. BTW that traffic out East is terrible!!!

Seren

North!!! What do you guy's know about North??? You would have to travel two days just to get out of the south (hope you do it though we have a hook-up in Cody for you. BTW the Hells Angels will be in town soon).

We are currently in North Florida does that count as being "up North"?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD