Big Horn 3410 RE

Mel

I am waiting for delivery on Heartlands new floor plan 3410RE Big Horn fifth wheel. Does anyone have the same model, and can offer me any advice. I am new to the forum and have been reading all the different views of Big Horn owners.

Thanks for any Information
Mel

Ldavisjr

3410 re

We have a 2009 3410 RE that we purchased in November of last year. My family and I love it for the room it offers, the privacy of the bathroom, the king sized bed and not to forget the 40 inch LCD television and a sound system. Have had a few minor problems but not major ones. Have worked with heartland customer service and seems to be very good company. Any questions that I can answer that might help you I would be glad to do so.

Mel

We have a 2009 3410 RE that we purchased in November of last year. My family and I love it for the room it offers, the privacy of the bathroom, the king sized bed and not to forget the 40 inch LCD television and a sound system. Have had a few minor problems but not major ones. Have worked with heartland customer service and seems to be very good company. Any questions that I can answer that might help you I would be glad to do so.

Hi Lewis,
Thanks for the reply. I have one question. I noticed that you are towing your 3410 RE with a F2500. How does it tow? I have a 2007 dodge 3500 SRW and was hoping for no towing problems.

Thanks again,
Mel

swoosh

i have a dodge 2500 diesel 4x4 and pull my 2009 3410 re,it pulls like a dream, your 3500 should pull it like it's not even there, i think you will be very happy. None

Ldavisjr

3410RL with 08 F250 6.4

Have towed it from Lagrange Georgia to Knoxville Tennessee and from Lagrange Georgia to Key West Florida. Have had no trouble with pulling and most importantly stopping. But as always you need to be careful. It does press the truck down in the rear end just a little but, for me doesn't pose much of a problem. See a lot of people on these forums that suggest that you must have a 1 ton truck to pull these Rvs safely. But I believe that the Pin weight and towing capacity is close enough for safety.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi we have a 3400RE and a 2008 Ford F-250 dual cab. According to Ford we can pull up to 15,700 lbs and the max cgwr for my rig is 15,000 lbs. Take a look on the web site of the mfr of your truck and that will give you your answer.