Big Horn 3760EL

ldprice47

Been a member for a while but was lurking in the background. Just closed a deal on a 2017 BH 3760EL. I now have something to go with my 2016 Ford F350. Dealer gave me a great deal and look forward to camping in our new Big Horn.

danemayer

hi ldprice47,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You already know that there's a lot of helpful information here that you can locate either with a search, or by browsing the subject area. And of course, feel free to ask questions.

Good morning, We purchased our first 5th wheel and absolutely love our 2016 BH3760 EL. We picked it up this past September and have been on a few close to home trips trying to figure everything out. I think the things I love most are the residential fridge and having a BATHROOM!!! Lol!! Maybe not a big deal to some but for us we were in a pop up for 8 years and I hated walking up to the restrooms in the middle of night!! It's scary in the dark. :(
Curretly, we are still figuring out everything. In fact, I just figured out the side windows on the dining slides actually open!!
Doing a few modifications and love all the cool things we are learning from this site.

Piperflyer

Put over 10k miles on our 3760EL last year and getting ready to do it all over again. We had some problems, but hopefully all the bugs are worked out now. Looking forward to another summer on the road.

Oregon_Camper

Congrats!!!

Feel free to grab a copy of my PDI (click on link in my signature below) to use when you go to inspect the trailer. :)