Big horn 39 mb

I was looking at the big Horn 39 Mb traveler. I am having a tough decision with the Bighorn, Jayco 355, and the Solitude 377Grand Design reflectin 367. They all have the exact same floor plan plus and minuses of all any help would be appreciated

jimtoo

Hi Sandman1923,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will try to help.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M
Thread moved to better area.

danemayer

Hi Sandman1923,

The Bighorn Traveler is a fairly new model, so there may not be a lot of people on the forum yet to tell you about their experiences with that particular model.

What a lot of people on this forum have found is that Heartland has excellent customer support. For example, unlike other manufacturers, if you're on a trip and need warranty service, but there's no authorized dealer nearby, Heartland is very flexible about authorizing non-Heartland dealers and independents to do warranty work (as long as you get prior approval). Many of us have also been shipped repair parts where the repair was within our capabilities and would save us a trip to the dealer.

Heartland product managers participate on this forum to hear the voice of the customer, and Heartland supports the forum, recognizing that it's a significant 24x7 help resource for owners. If you ever need an answer at 5 PM on a holiday weekend, this forum is a great resource.

Heartland also financially supports a very active owners club with frequent local and regional rallies, and a North American Rally "back home" near the factory where owners have a chance to talk with Heartland management.

All of these things add up to a great experience as a Heartland owner.

Hope to see you down the road with your Bighorn.

Alan_B

I was looking at the big Horn 39 Mb traveler. I am having a tough decision with the Bighorn, Jayco 355, and the Solitude 377Grand Design reflectin 367. They all have the exact same floor plan plus and minuses of all any help would be appreciated

I don't have any personal experience with the Bighorn Traveler or the 39MB. However, just looking at the specs, I would be concerned about the available carrying capacity. The gross weight rating is 15,500 and the factory dry weight is 13, 433. That only leave 2,000 ish for options and stuff. Doesn't seem like enough.