Big Horn Sighting

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
There is a Big Horn at the Blue Sky RV Park in Mountain View Arkansas. Don't know who, just drove thru the park and seen it.

Paul & Nan

We have a 3055 BH next to us in the MH park we live in, it pulled in yesterday. Pipe line is going thru and these folks are part of the crew. They will be here for about 3 months. Spent this evening sitting outside visiting and comparing notes.

Nan and Paul
03 2500HD Silverado
09 3670 BH

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hi Paul and Nancy,
I hope you two are enjoying your new rig. I know we still.

Mark

Paul & Nan

Hey Mark-Yep, the new rig is pretty good, except, the water pump is shot, already. and we go to a county park without water hookup. We are going out this weekend, will take a bucket to haul water for dishes, etc. Can't keep a good camper down. A new pump is on order by the nearest service center/dealer. Will be November before we can get it in on their schedule. It is always something isn't it--How are you guys doing with your rig? Nan

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
SO far so good. Funny that you merntioned a bad pump. Our pump decided to quit a month or so ago. I just got a chance to look at it yesterday and found a melted inline fuse and holder. So I replaced the fuse and holder thinking that was all it was, well it wasn't, the pump still will not run so I will be calling the factory today to get a new pump so that I can winterize my rig. I also need to find another service center as Best Buy Rv's has closed both their locations. Bummer.

Later,
Mark

cjbearden

Visitor
Mr. Comer,

We are on our third water pump on our 4-month old unit. Generic one originally on the Augusta was replaced by dealer after PDI discovered pump was not working. High flow Shurflo pump was installed at our request but then it failed last month with no known cause - just froze up. We rarely use the pump and had been set up in a park for two months. We now have another Shurflo pump and will see how long it lasts.

CJ