Big Horn vs Big Country

fishng

In the process of moving from Class A to 5th wheel. We have narrowed down to either the Big Country 3700FL or the Bighorn 3755FL. Any pros or cons of either ? Also, most of all where can I find the underneath storage capacity of these ? We are planning a trip to actually see these, as there is no dealer within 100 miles from us. Wondering which unit might have the most underneath storage, as I know neither will compare to our Class A. Thanks for any input !

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi fishng,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think both will have almost the same storage capacity in the basement. The main thing will be the appointments in the interior and options.

Enjoy the forum. Pickout the one you want and join us at a rally for lots of fun and meet lots of great folks.

Jim M

PS.. I corrected your post to read Bighorn 3755FL,,,correct?

dbbls59

One option available on the Big Horn but not on the Big Country is the power cord real on the street side rear of the coach. While this is a very handy option it may not be a deal breaker for you. Also, depending on the model you are considering, there are some differences in the interior. One item is on the Bighorn 3585 is cabinets over the dinette but not available on Big Country's 3450TS which is basically the same floor plan.