Biggest and Baddest?

G_Hage

Needing to have the main roof a/c replaced on our 2008 Mount Rushmore. Original burned up and quit cooling. (remember the Micro/Conv story? LOL). I want to have the biggest and baddest unit known to the RV industry put on as the replacement! We do have the 13500btu a/c heatpump in the bedroom. We like maximum chill factor in the downstairs living area. Any recommendations on brand size, etc that will easily fit our MR?

Thanks

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I was going to recommend a Carrier but it appears they are no longer available. But, it looks like there may be a new kid on the block. Check out ADVENT

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
You referenced the microwave...which I recall failed/was possessed recently.... What happened to the AC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You referenced the microwave...which I recall failed/was possessed recently.... What happened to the AC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which brings a thought to my mind.
Are you using any type of surge protection?
The previous owner may not have and that contributed to a shortened appliance life.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

G_Hage

Surge protection in place on our part. I believe the dealership we purchased it from may have been the cause when they prepped the unit for delivery but gonna have a hard time proving it. It was working for a while after we took delivery. The compressor went bad.