Bighorn 3070RL Retiring?

Westwind

Looking at the Bighorn website it appears that the 3070RL floorplan will be one of the past plans. The site says that dealer stock is the only way you can get one. We have this plan and like others who have bought plans that have been retired we have really liked it, the kitchen area especially works well for two people.
We have both worked preparing a meal without getting in each others way and I feel that was because of the island which gives a lot of counter space to work. We also wanted a closed bathroom and the 3055RL didn't give us that. But for a first FW is really gave us all our wants and we will have it for a long while.
At the time we bought ours 8/2011 it was the only plan that we could watch TV from the recliners and couch straight on which was my goal. Two things I realized after living in it a while was we couldn't get to the refer with slides closed and the island, but the island won out and we aren't sorry it did. The recliners were a pain to move when closing the slides, but I also realize you will never get it all in a floor plan.
It will be interesting to see what they come out with to sub for those plans, the 3055 was around for quite a while. I think the 3070 has only been around for about 4 or 5 years at the most.

tljack

We have a 2014 Big Horn, 3570 RS. The things you mention as what you really like about yours is what we love about ours. They must be pretty similar.