Bighorn 3160EL - Added new Bathroom Faucet

Oregon_Camper

We finally swapped out the factory bathroom faucet today....looks great. Really easy to do...once you have the parts, the install is about 10 mins.

Request...if anyone with a 3160EL that has matching tile back splash and still has original faucet...will you take a picture and send to me? PM me if you can...I will send you the email address to send the picture. Thanks!!!

Here is the new faucet installed....$99 from Lowes. Now I can actually get my hands fully under the water, without hitting the back of the sink.

20170814_155906.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Looks great! Thanks for sharing. We did this on our previous rig, and when we got the new rig I thought I could tolerate the faucet since it was "new". NOPE! It changed out to a single lever style about 4 months into ownership.

Oregon_Camper

what brand/ model is that - did it connect right up or did you have to use adaptors?

Delta faucet....see image below. Took me more time to take original faucet out (you will need a square bit to remove 2 screws below actual faucet screen)

This installed right out of of the box....with NOTHING special. The water lines from Bighorn fit perfectly. I did not replace the stopper...didn't see a need. I kept it...but won't ever install unless something goes wrong with original.

20170815_211103.jpg