Bighorn 3610

rono

I saw a add for the Albuquerque camping world that had a 2015 bighorn 3610. Is this a new floor plan? Because when I look on line at floor plans I don't see this unit. If so what is overall length of this unit?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking the same as BigJim. Typo.
I think that 2014 was the last year for the 3610.
Unless they produced some early 2015's.

Peace
Dave

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Looking at all the floor plans on the Heartland site the 3610 must be a earlier model. I looked at the CW page that you saw and compared the pics with what's available now and could find no MATCH.

danemayer

I saw a add for the Albuquerque camping world that had a 2015 bighorn 3610. Is this a new floor plan? Because when I look on line at floor plans I don't see this unit. If so what is overall length of this unit?

Here's the ad. The BH 3610RE is a discontinued floor plan so this must be remaining dealer inventory.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Dealers are notorious for misrepresenting the year in advertising. Check the manufacture date on the tag by the propane tank door. If it's older than August 2014, it's probably not really a 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The good thing is...if you like that model and the dealer is giving you good price, you might want to take a look at it. It will come with the new coach warranty even if it is a 2014.

rono

Thx for the link it's to long I'm wanting to stay around 36 ft