Bighorn at Wilmington (OH) Thousand Trails

dlw930

There's a Bighorn with a black TV and a Ohio Chapter HOC vinyl decal on the door side slide parked in C area of the resort. Our site is just on the opposite side of the comfort station. We're in the Landmark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sniper

There's a Bighorn with a black TV and a Ohio Chapter HOC vinyl decal on the door side slide parked in C area of the resort. Our site is just on the opposite side of the comfort station. We're in the Landmark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Make sure you get over to Caesar Creek State Park. Over by the **** they have a fossil hunting area (pretty neat), and there used to be a pretty decent little road side dinner right on the corner of routes 380 & 73 intersection.

Safe travels. :)

MTPockets

I used to fish Caesar's Creek years before they damed it and made the reservoir. Caught my biggest ever Bass wading that creek... We've also camped in the State Park. Our ole stomping grounds in late 50's thru 70's... Fond memories.

dlw930

Make sure you get over to Caesar Creek State Park. Over by the **** they have a fossil hunting area (pretty neat), and there used to be a pretty decent little road side dinner right on the corner of routes 380 & 73 intersection.

Been visiting family in Dayton. Leave this a.m. The corner cafe is still there...the 73 Grill. Will come back another time.

Sniper

Been visiting family in Dayton. Leave this a.m. The corner cafe is still there...the 73 Grill. Will come back another time.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to fish Caesar's Creek years before they damed it and made the reservoir. Caught my biggest ever Bass wading that creek... We've also camped in the State Park. Our ole stomping grounds in late 50's thru 70's... Fond memories.
We really liked the State Park Campground there, it's on our "re-visit" list. We were there last in 2013. We try to go to a least one State Park a year for a long weekend.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Safe travels, David & Donna . . .

Hope to see you guys again soon at an HOC Rally (you guys are commin' to Vegas, aren't you?).

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

By the by . . . did you knock on their door or leave them a note?

It would be interesting to know who it is . . .

dlw930

Safe travels, David & Donna . . .

Hope to see you guys again soon at an HOC Rally (you guys are commin' to Vegas, aren't you?).

We're on the list John. It's on our itinerary. Hope to spend some time before in CO & UT.

No, I didn't knock or leave a note. I never noticed anyone around or I would have stopped. They had two or three national rally stickers on their rig.