BigHorn future floor plans

ncrzrbk

Is Bighorn looking at any new floor plans. We came upon a Grand Design model we found very interesting. Look at their new models 366 and 365 DEN. Lots of positives reviews from recent RV shows. It has a nice separate DEN in the rear that can also be used as a bunk room. Also in the kitchen area is another living space with recliner theatre seating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dalspot

Big Country has a new plan with a rear den - just discovered it today. Would LOVE it if it were not 42.5' long!

bc_4010rd.png

Is Bighorn looking at any new floor plans. We came upon a Grand Design model we found very interesting. Look at their new models 366 and 365 DEN. Lots of positives reviews from recent RV shows. It has a nice separate DEN in the rear that can also be used as a bunk room. Also in the kitchen area is another living space with recliner theatre seating.

ncrzrbk

Yes I have seen that before. Couple of differences, the GD has a 1/2 bath in the rear and a theatre seating in the kitchen/living room area. But I like the BC too. Just like having the extra 1/2 bath in the back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

olcoon

Jamie, is it every national rally you go to you buy a new rig, or every other one? :):eek::angel: