bighorn sightings

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I have decided we'll be staying in Fredericksburg for a month after the Sweetheart Rally. We'll be at the KOA.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
There is a shop up the street from the brewing company that makes candles and has all kinds of salsa. You can sample to your hearts content. I usuallu stay in the hot section. Love that town. Luckenbach is just around the corner.

jimtoo

Yes,,, Fredericksburg is a nice neat town.. good food,, lots of good shopping, although touristy... not to expensive. It's also a really good town now because our Granddaughter and hubby live there and we will most likely be visiting also after the Sweetheart Rally because GD is going to have our 1st Great Grandson on about the 14th of Feb...So we will probably stay at the Fredericksburg RV Park.

Ray,,, check out the Fredericksburg RV park,,, nice, quite,, in town. We really like it and probably less $ than the KOA.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ray,,, check out the Fredericksburg RV park,,, nice, quite,, in town. We really like it and probably less $ than the KOA.

Jim M
We had already made our KOA reservation when I saw this. I also received a PM about a park in Ingram that looked interesting. I'll be calling KOA to check their cancellation policy. We'll see what happens.

jpajax

Well setting in Texas at a park called Hidden Acers in Princeton Texas there is 2 other Heartland campers here. One Elk Ridge and a one Sundance haven't met the owners yet it looks like they are from Texas. Will be heading back to NC Sunday hope the snow is gone off roads. Wish everybody a Marry Cristmas.