Black streaks

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Okay I got a deal somebody come to the Bogue Chitto Campground in Louisiana this weekend and use your cool techniques! Bring your best product! Whoever gets it the cleanest gets 50 bucks!

2017 Pathfinder SL "attempting to tow" Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

Sounds like fun but I am finishing up a scuba class so I am gonna pass lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleC

Well enjoyed the Bogue Chitto State Park but those darn black streaks are still there. Can't believe not even one person showed
...... Total bummer

2017 Pathfinder SL towing Heartland Prowler "lynx" 25lx
4816 lbs dry wieght

Nuclearcowboy

We have full body paint, which probably cleans easier, but I have found that Purple Power from Wal Mart works great!

garyroee

[FONT=&quot]We tried washing our rv when we get to those nasty black streaks we could never find anything to get rid of them until now. [/FONT]Bio-Kleen M00509 Black Streak Remover[FONT=&quot] is so easy to use and is so amazing how it takes those black streaks right off with out even scrubbing We put some in a spray bottle and used damp rags when we got to the tough stains one squirt and wipe and it was gone. Underneath of our awnings are so stained and nasty and we have tried so many cleaners my husband said let’s try it on the awnings. Like magic spray, wipe, and it’s white again. Love this stuff!![/FONT]

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I did find that Windex and a microfiber towel worked great on our 11 year old BH. Did this while prepping the rig to sell in August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk