Black tank flush

jude

My black flush isn’t working on my master tank the hose looks like it is going up to the bathroom it pressure up but no water flow to tanks or r fixtures just checked All faucet and fixtures for flow trying to figure out where the line is going

jude

My black flush isn’t working on my master tank the hose looks like it is going up to the bathroom it pressure up but no water flow to tanks or r fixtures just checked All faucet and fixtures for flow trying to figure out where the line is going
Sorry, Road Warrior 375 2022

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Find the Anti-Siphon Valve (maybe behind a circular close out in the shower) and make sure the genius installer didn't install it backwards.

Hollandt

Find the Anti-Siphon Valve (maybe behind a circular close out in the shower) and make sure the genius installer didn't install it backwards.
While there you may want to change it out to just a check valve as the Anti-siphon valves are notorious for leaking and flooding the bathroom areas. As me how I know!

jude

I’m not finding anything that looks like a good way to get to it probably behind the shower fixture but I didn’t find any cut outs in the cabinets might have to pull the shower head but it is a crazy looking thing has a hand held and three fixed sprayers

JohnDar

I’m not finding anything that looks like a good way to get to it probably behind the shower fixture but I didn’t find any cut outs in the cabinets might have to pull the shower head but it is a crazy looking thing has a hand held and three fixed sprayers

Depending on your floor plan, it’s a good possibility that the ASV is hidden in a wall space behind the toilet with no access through the wall. In that case, you grab the lines and rip it out via the basement. Then install a Sharkbite check valve, as I had to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary521

Just bypass the valve completely. It is not necessary for everything to work. I have done this on a couple of trailers.

jude

The line going up from the hose connector is blue looks like the one coming back is red is this right. I’m thinking about just cutting the lines and putting the check in

jude

I pulled the lines down from the wall the valve is I the right direction . I took out the valve and connected the water hose to the line going down to the tank . Still no flow must be kinked under the basement maybe I’ll pull down the under belly tomorrow

david-steph2018

Just reading this statement for the 3rd time. In this you are talking about 2 different water systems. The first is the black tank flush, it should not be hooked into the rest of the freshwater system. The black tank flush should have its own inlet and run directly to the black tank, you turn the water on, and it starts filling the tank.
The issue of no water flow to the fixtures is different.
Can you post a picture of the wet bay area of the rig, please?

jude

No I’m just talking about the black tank , I just mentioned the faucet and fixtures because i opened them thinking maybe the black tank line was hooked up somewhere else . Now I have taken the anti siphon valve out and hooked water hose up to the line going down towards the tank and I still don’t get any water out of the tank or water in the tank

david-steph2018

At this point, you are probably going to have to hand trace the water line from the black tank flush inlet to the tank and make sure there are no obstructions in the line.

jude

Yes I have it loose all the way to the under belly I have about decided it isn’t worth pulling the belly just for the tank flush , I’ll just dump and add some ice on the trip home now and then . This thing has been a nightmare since I got it , bought it in February and still haven’t got to use it yet

Dahillbilly

Jude can you hear water going anywhere? My black tank flush you can hear the water flowing into the tank. If you can't hear it something isn't right.

JohnDar

One other suggestion. At the inlet, there should be a cheap plastic check valve. Make sure it’s not in backwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jude

Got it fixed thanks for all from everyone I finally pulled down the belly and the line was routed under a cross member and then back up to the tank about 130degree kink