Blue Streak Toiler Chemical System

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
If you have the Blue Streak Toilet Chemical system and need to purchase the Blue Streak Chemical, you may want to check out RVupgrades.com. I found the Blue Streak Chemical priced at 3 bottles for $23.15 + shipping of course. That calculates to $7.72 per bottle before shipping. I have not found the chemical below $10 anywhere, even at RV Surplus, Elkhart, IN.

DougAndJudy

The cheapest shipping to me is $14.95. That comes to $38.10 or $12.70/bottle. Buying direct from bluestreak is about $10/bottle, including shipping.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the info Tom. Not intending to give you a hard time but... It still seems like a lot of money to make poop smell better. :angel: We rarely use any chemical and have never had a problem.

MTPockets

We used the Blue Streak for several months until one day we came home and found the floor saturated with nearly a full bottle of blue stuff. The valve somehow decided to break and let it all drain onto the floor. Smell was OK but what a mess. Took it out and don't miss it.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
We have used it for years and do not find it to be overly expensive...it works much better than other products, and we prefer the scent over what we get when using only water....to each his own!!