Brand, make, Source? For the rectangular ducting used for the A/C systems on the Bighorns

Hey all, I have a question for ya. I have a 2006 Bighorn 3400RL, which has a really nice insualted rectangular duct system used for its A/C, I'm looking for hopefully the manufacturer and hopefully a source online to purchase some from?

My fifth's fine, but I liked the ducting system used in it and I'd like to recreate some of it on a 40 year old Amerigo I'm restoring (I have three RVs), but I've not had a whole lot of luck finding the stuff that was used in my fifth wheel.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
The duct is just a groove cut into the Styrofoam that is used in the roof. I would give Heartland Customer Service a call. I am pretty sure it is a custom product that is not to readily available to the public.

The duct is just a groove cut into the Styrofoam that is used in the roof. I would give Heartland Customer Service a call. I am pretty sure it is a custom product that is not to readily available to the public.

Didn't see that, as I've been in my ceiling lately adding insulation and correcting factory mistakes. The A/C system has 2" tall rectangular ducting that looks like its made out of rigid reflectix, looks the same as the material that was in the fifth wheel I salvage this A/C unit from, had the roof not already been mostly demoed on the salvage unit, I could have harvested some of the ducting.

I'll give them a call, the styrofoam thing must be a post buy-out design, my unit dates back to before Heartland being bought up and doesn't have anything that resembles that in the hvac systems.