Brand New Member

BirdDawg

Hello all! We just purchased a new North Trail 22FBS! It should arrive sometime early November. (Just it time to put it away for the winter.) My wife and I, along with our French Brittany, look forward to the new lifestyle. We reside here in Minnesota and would like to venture out and explore the "outdoors". This is our very first Rv, so we have alot to learn,as well. We look forward to meeting some of you-all, too.

jimtoo

Hi BirdDawg,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

When you go for PDI, to pickup your new toy, do a slow very through inspection. Make sure everything works and you can work everything. Make sure it is hooked up to water and power so they can show water system and not leaks and also the drains. They can winterize and show you how.

If you have questions, just ask and someone will help you.

Jim M

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
BirdDawg,
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club.
Don't know your situation, but you could always head south and start camping when you get it. Most of all, enjoy your new rig and consider bringing it out to a Heartland Rally! Trace

Last edited:
More good wishes from Iowa! We're also new to the Heartland Family. There is more information around this forum than you can imagine. If you have a question someone has probably asked already. Just use the keyword search. I'm impressed with the willingness to share information by the whole community. I've spent many evenings bouncing around the site learning and looking for ways to help others also. Enjoy!:cool: