Brand spanking new. Almost

Padiddle

Howdy Folks!
Wanted to introduce ourselves to the forum. Dave and Susan here.
Just returned from the show in Tampa. Met Mr. Beletti (Susan asked about the Yeti) New owners of a BH 3570RS! Just in wait mode now. Maybe April? Time will likely crawl!
Yeah, I think we're a little excited. Did a little full timing in a travel trailer before our youngest was born. Settled into a stick house then, but baby is now 10, and we were ready to shoot for the stars again, this time with style!
Planning to go back home to Colorado for a visit this summer, but not for a maiden voyage! Will likely try someplace a little closer to home (I95 Georgia). Will have lots of questions for those with the patience to deal with out of practice newbies. Whole new ball o' wax now. EVERYTHING is so different from just 10 years ago!
Anyway, Thanks to those responsible for the invite to the forum! :)

danemayer

Hi Padiddle,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

The forum is packed full of helpful information and there's a great bunch of friendly people who are quick to reach out if you have questions.

You can also find answers by browsing the relevant sub-forum, or using the search function.

The manuals section of the forum has an extensive collection of manufacturer manuals that will augment the manuals that come with your new rig. We also have a collection of owner-written user guides and troubleshooting guides that may come in handy. The TOOLS button at the top of the page will take you to those areas.

Again, welcome. Look forward to hearing about your adventures.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your soon to be "new condo on wheels" and welcome to the forum. If you have any questions, this is a great place to ask with lots of nice folks willing to help.
Also check out the GA rally which is being held in Pine Mountain, GA the last weekend of March. We are planning on being down there so hopefully we will get to met ya. Randy and Santha Allen, the GA Chapter Leaders, were also down at Tampa and hopefully you got to meet them. You can find out more information about the rally on the event tab at the top of this page or on the right side of the portal page.
Enjoy and travel safely.
Byrd

Oregon_Camper

Welcome...

We ordered our 3160 Bighorn from the Portland Oregon RV show. Hoping it will arrive in the next few weeks.

jbeletti

Hi Dave and Susan,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Heartland Family. I don't specifically recall taking to you but I'd recognize you if I saw you again. I really hope to meet you at a rally - maybe even this year. Do your best to make one. Also, if you'd like to join the Heartland Owners Club, you may do so before you receive your "on order" Heartland RV. Just use seventeen 1s for the VIN in the VIN field of the application.

Hi Debtramm,

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Heartland Family. If you can swing it, try to make it to our FL rally in Sorrento in late March. If you have another brand of RV now, please come to the rally with it. With a Heartland "on order", we'll let you join the Heartland Owners Club now, while you wait. Hope we met at the show and hope to see you down the road.

jbeletti

Welcome...

We ordered our 3160 Bighorn from the Portland Oregon RV show. Hoping it will arrive in the next few weeks.

Hi OC,

Seen your posts on the forum. Conrats on your "on order" new Heartland RV. Hope you'll be making the OR and WA rallies. Love to meet you at one or both of them. Don't wait to join the club - consider doing so now, while you wait. And if you join as a full-member, you'll get a really nice pack of Heartland stuff to hold you over while you wait those last few weeks.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Congrats on the new BH. JB is a great guy to meet and talk to. I'm sure he has been called several things....BUT....a YetI??? OH my..LOL

Gaffer

You will love the 3570. I think it is the best Heartland floorplan ever. We love ours!

BuffysTT

Hi everyone, we are new to the Heartland Forum...We started out in a tent for about 10 years, then purchased a aframe about a year ago and have already upgraded to our Heartland NorthTrail 21fbs. Still small by a lot of standards, but a mansion for us..hehe..

I cant seem to get enough of the forum and can't wait to hopefully attend the Rally in Florida and in Pine Mountain Ga in March.

I think all the information in this forum is better than sliced bread.

We travel with our three fourlegged famiy members, Buffy, Cuddles and Coda and they also love the new NorthTrail..

Cant wait to meet as many people as we can.

Grady and Linda
2015 Heartland NorthTrail 21fbs
traveling companions - Buffy, Cuddles and Coda
2013 Dodge Ram 1500

jimtoo

Hi Grady and Linda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

You will be welcome at the Heartland Owners Rallies, you will meet lots of good folks and make friends for a lifetime.

If you do have a question about anything,,, we have a really good search engine at the top of the page, both simple and advanced... so you might try it out while your looking around. We also have the best owners manuals under the "Tools" button. Some written by actual users of the product that can explain the operation better.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

BuffysTT

Thank you for the Welcome Jim...I see you and Bette are from Texas...I am originally from Dallas and still have relatives in Holly Lake Ranch, Plano, Arlington and near Houston. Grady and I are planning a trip to Hawkins Lake RV Park in Texas in June and that will be our first somewhat long trip. I have found so much information on the forum already and have just started searching. Thanks again for the Welcome...Linda

jimtoo

Well ,,, Welcome back to Texas.. time to come home. I was born in Paris,,, but moved to Corpus Christi when I was 10. We now live in George West, TX... so if you get in the area let us know. June,, if everything goes right we will be at the Heartland Owners National Rally, but we are always on here.

Check out the Heartland Owners Club and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M