Branson vacation guide

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Linda and I are considering coming down the Saturday or Sunday before the Rally so we can spend time in Branson. With that I have started looking for what there is to do in Branson. I found this guide online and thought I would share it with you. We will be bringing the kids this time so we are really looking forward to this. Also looking forward to seeing all the friends we've made over the last (2) Rally's.

http://www.bransontourismcenter.com/vacation-guide/Branson-Tourism-Center-Vacation-Guide.pdf

Later all,

Mark

jbeletti

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the link to the guide. So happy to hear you and Linda (and the kids) may be coming down for this. I hope we pushed it out far enough into June to catch a few more educators like Linda.

I am trying to come down that weekend before as well. Wait for me to go to Lamberts (Home of the Throwed Rolls). I'd like to put an outing together (Dutch) for one of the early days (probably Tuesday early evening). Your kids would love it. Saw it on the Food Network or some such. Looks like a hoot.

So my only question is, what trailer will you be bringing? :)

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

You will love Lambert's and go there hungry. The food is non stop and good and the rolls are to die for. We are in this park right now with this guy that is from Sikeston, Mo and he went to school with Norm the ex owner (deceased) of Lambert's. You have to take extra time to look at all of the pictures on the walls, really interesting.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hey Jim,
I am actually considering a couple of other campgrounds in the area that are part of the RPI system that we belong to. We would only have to pay $10.00 per night. Then we would probably move over to the KOA on Wed. or Thur. of course this could change a hundred times before then. As far as what trailer we will be bringing, my hope is that we will have the new Landmark but not sure which floorplan. Linda and I want to see the Pinehurst in person before we formally make up our minds. We may have to settle for looking at the Bighorn 3580RL that Best Buy has in Richmond Indiana. Although we still really like the Augusta. Have considered coming to the Elkhart show to visit you, Nancy and the girls and to look at your new rig to help make our minds up but by then I want to have our rig already. Our campground that we frequent opens April the 11th so I want to be ready by then.

We have been to Lambert's in the past. It is very fun and interesting place to eat. Looks like it is about 30 minutes north of Branson, well worth the drive. Can't wait to go back. And yes, we will go hungry.

For those who haven't experienced it, here is a link. --------------- http://www.throwedrolls.com/

Have a great day all,

Last edited: