Braunig Lake RV Resort Visit

jimtoo

Hi All, here we are at Braunig Lake RV Resort on the South side of San Antonio, TX. I have seen 2 other Bighorns and a Big Country here in the park. Will try to meet them tomorrow.

The Braunig Lake RV Resort is nice and clean, but the sites are really close. My bedroom slide is less than 4' from the bedroom slide of a MH next to us. We can talk to each other when we are in our bedrooms. So, I will be quite tonight and hopefully they will also.

I had a very unusual thing happen today. I had an MRI on shoulder in Boerne, TX at noon today. And while driving though San Antonio, Tx at approx 3 pm on the way home, I called Dr's office for an appointment, normally 2 or 3 weeks wait time. Receptionist said no problem, "Be here at 10:30 in the morning". Almost went into shock when I heard that. (Guess the SA Spurs don't have any injuries to their shoulders, they use same Dr's). So we pulled into Braunig Lake RV Resort to spend the night.

If your here in Braunig Lake RV, say Hello tomorrow.

Jim and Bette

Fordsd250

Also stayed at Braunig lake last week for a couple of nights. Like you said, tight spots, and we did not have water the first 24 hrs we were there. Why they put us in a row without water is a ?????????????
We are at Mustang Island (Pioneer Resort) now. Reallllllllly nice park just a short walk to the beach.:D

cmart

Roger, keep track of your nice wintering holes, the DW and I are planning on traveling next winter and we can use your expertise. I just hope the Darn Diesel prices keep going up, yeah right.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hello Jim
We are at Canyon of Eagles outside of Burnet, TX. Stayed here after getting the BH Fireplace installed. Heading to Dallas in the morning. Might be staying for at least one night near Steve and Joyce Bates. Our nearest neighbor is about 5 or 10 car length. Only 25 sites here.

Having a problem filling the fresh water tank. Think the problem might be the vent tube, from reading some post on the forum.

See ya later
Travel Safe and may God Bless
BC

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
Hiya Jim, we just pulled in today! I saw two other Bighorns. We are up on the hill,,, K19. We used our Passport America card and got a premium site with TONS of room dirt cheap,,, Fred and Lizzy

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Lizzy...we're going to be stopping there on Tuesday for one night, also using Passport America...will you guys still be there? Would love to meet you!! You too Jim, if you're still there.

Maybe we can talk turkey...LOL!!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
That's great! We should be there early afternoon...we'll catch up with you after we get set up.

Looking forward to it...Ken and Kathy